What a Tour Player Thinks Over the Golf Ball with Dudley Hart
March 16, 2022
Kathy Hart Wood
This is the second part of my interview with my brother Dudley Hart.
In this episode we talk about:
- what I learned caddying for him at the Greensboro Open,
- how important Dudley thinks a pre-shot routine is
- how to create belief in yourself versus cockiness
- what Dudley says to himself over the golf ball
- the power of focus and how to tap into it
- why a plan is critical for improvement
- how he sets up practice for the team at Florida
We also share a couple funny family and golf stories. This is full of great insight for any level golfer.
Learn how to work with Kathy at KathyHartWood.com